Jivan Vikas Shikshan Sanstha Risod, Dist-Washim Reg. No. 1531(A)
NAAC Accredited " B " Grade.
Late Pushpadevi Patil Arts & Science College
Risod, Dist-Washim - 444506 (M.S)
Affiliated To Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University , Amravati Maharashtra
Welcome Late Pushpadevi Patil Arts & Science College, Risod
Shri. Babarao Sahebrao Patil
About the College
Jivan Vikas Shikshan Sanstha, Risod's Late Pushpadevi Patil Arts and Science College is affiliated to Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati and was established in 2000 to promote higher education among the economically under privileged students of rural and backward areas. Hon'ble Shri. Babarao Patil founded this college for contribution in the field of education. Firstly it started Arts stream and later on Science stream is started in 2009 with UG courses.
Shri. Amit Babarao Patil
Dr. J.B. Devhade
M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D.(Chemistry)
Read more >>
- To eliminate the darkness of ignorance from deprived section of society and help them to chase global knowledge for their all- round development.
Goals and Objectives
- To impart cultural and national values in college youth to make them responsible citizen of India.
- To train the college students to face technological and scientific world.
- To motivate and build up confidence in college youth to face competitive world.
- To develop environmental awareness in students.
- To work for all round development of students.
- To provide skill oriented education for self-employment.
- To develop physically, mentally and socially healthy students to build up healthy and prosperous society.
- To impart loyalty, truthfulness and discipline in college youth.
- To facilitate various research activities in students to increase research attitude.
- To inculcate and motivate students for competitive examination.
- To impart creative, critical, rational and scientific temperament in college youth.
- To achieve academic excellence by imparting quality teaching-learning, research, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To achieve social, cultural and communal harmony by imparting human values in college youth.
- To empower women by providing proper opportunities in higher education and make them self-reliant.
Notice / Download
read more >
National Service Scheme (N.S.S.)